Site Specific Transdermal Patch:
What Is A Site Specific Transdermal Patch?Our reservoir patches are loaded with full spectrum cannabis oil infused into almond oil. The almond oil acts as a carrier to help the cannabinoids penetrate the skin quicker and deeper. Because of the way they work, patches can offer all-day or all-night site specific relief.
HOW DO I USE THE PATCH?
- Wash hands before and after applying or removing patch
- Patch should be applied on or near affected or painful area that is hairless, cleaned with alcohol, and dry
- Peel and remove backing from patch, immediately press on to skin and hold for 10 seconds
- Massage the reservoir occasionally to bring new material closer to skin contact
- Do not wear more than one patch at a time
- Do not cut patch in half or smaller pieces
- Do not use if you have an allergy to adhesives or skin sensitivities as you are more likely have skin irritation
- Do not wear patch more than 24 hours as it may irritate your skin and lose strength after 24 hours
WILL A BISON HYDE PATCH GET ME HIGH?
BENEFITS OF USING A SITE SPECIFIC TRANDERMAL PATCH:
No other cannabinoid delivery system offers the same benefits as transdermal delivery. The exact dose of active ingredients in a bio-available formula is neatly contained in each easy-to-use patch than can be discreetly worn safely for up to 24 hours. No throat and lung irritation like vapes, no need to reapply like with lotions or oils, and no risk of over medicating like with edibles. Continuous use of transdermal patches also helps fortify the reserves within your body for more of a perpetual therapeutic value.